Re: My apoligice topic

Regarding the actions of Braille being manipulative, I just don't see it. It's not manipulative to let something pass. Could he have stopped it, sure. But what reason would there have been to get that heavily invested. The others were playing a game, and Urh kept coming back after being kicked, then asked to spectate. The guy had several warnings, and even his signature was changed to reflect the state of the ban on spreading the stuff. If he hasn't developed the morals and values to keep himself from posting private logs, that's not Braille's fault. Also, if he couldn't even ask for proof that other guy was Jayde, I'm sorry, but that guy's writing style and Jayde's do not tally at all.

Now, i know the guy is young. I even think he admitted to being 12 in one of his previous signatures, but at some point or another, you have to learn that your actions have consequences. Maybe he'll learn from this after his ban expires, and maybe not, who knows. But, we can't be excusing what he does forever. At some point, he just has to face the music.

One final thing. I know there are a lot of non-native english speakers on here. But, here are two avenues if you don't understand something. The first is to copy paste the rules into a translator of your choice. Personally, I use Bing, because it produces better results for me. Second, if you have questions, None of the staff are going to tell you to fuck off if you PM them with rule related issues I'm sure. So, while there can be some leeway for non-native speakers, they also have the ability to have the rules made understandable to them in one way or another.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector