Re: What in your opinion should paid games have To make it worth buying

All the above that has been said.
Story is good.
Of course it doesn't have to be flashy.
I have shades of doom and tank commander and lonewolf.
They are classic games, but are quite aged and crappy or at least they should be because we have better games.
Yet I play these games from time to time because they remind me of the past and what I used to do with my friends.
So a repore value maybe?
Another thing, can I buy extras with the game, soundtracks, and the like.
One of these things is the jackbox games, I have the main pack and do play the pc ones, obviously I don't have the consoles so I can't play the rest, but jackboxgames still get my money, because I have all their released soundtracks and play them.
So in some cases I don't need to play the game to have fun enjoying it.
Approachable developers are good to.
I'd personally like eventually to play a game which is so hard and takes weeks or months to solve.
I have sighted friends that swear and gnash their teeth at their games because they can be so hard to solve, sometimes it takes months to play.
Eurofly and a heros call do take a substantial amount of time to solve, as does tube sim and to some extent entombed 1 though its mostly walking about.
One thing we don't have in the blind gaming community are openworld games, or games which comprise multiple elements and genres at once.
Ie sifi, with racing, sports, battle, and exploration these seem to be the rage, the rage game is one such thing.
All those rpg elements, stories, branching quests and the like.
Now thats not saying people havn'
't tried this and I realise we are not going to have the man hours, power or can afford all that hosting for servers and the like.
The issue we have mainly is that the only openworld games any of us have experienced are muds, and unless you play mush-z platform or something, its basically telnet and text really.
When reality software existed, we did have deathmatch a new beginning, but timezones and the fact we don't have that big of a base at all times is a big factor.
There were times where I knew everyone would be active, yet I was not active, and people got shirty with me because I wasn't there, but I couldn't really be there though I tried a little bit.
I actually think the next push will be something like a mainstream sightling game with accessibility rather than a totally emersive audiogame for the b lind.
Usually there would be hardware issues to concidder but a lot of systems can handle reasonable quality games.
As long as you don't need an outrageous amount of ram or a 4gb graphics card minimal or a gaming pc for everything we may be ok.
For example, bar my internal graphics, using gaming grade drivers, I do have gaming sound, and board, the ram and storage to run just about anything I'd like.