Re: What in your opinion should paid games have To make it worth buying

My problem with that sorry excuse for a game is that it was ridiculously hard even on easy mode, the progression of the story mode was making me so sleepy I had to stack up on coffee and redbull to keep me going no jokes, and although there was a variety of ennemies, the weapons at your disposal were pathetic; a knife, a bow and a sword. Oh and before you mention it, no the lightning rod doesn't count as it is only useful on one kind of ennemies, two if you count the vampire bats and crap as it's own. Like come on, at least give me some more weapons, idk a flamethrower, a gun, a hammer, a grenade launcher; I want my 1 to 0 keys to be each represented by a weapon choice, and don't get me started on the items which were non existent; health item, poison curing, arrow pouchs and zombies cure if memory serves. Honnestly the only regret I have was even spending my precious time on that piece of garbage. If you enjoyed the game, good for you mates, I certainly didn't.