Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Use power restoration can be bought in Sulee City with a suitable donation. Let me check and see if this was in the search feature.

so, yup. Search feature ahoy. Was like the third post down. Kai talking about the Sulee market inventory, it was right. bloody. there.

So guess what, my dude? I am never answering another question from you about this game. I won't tell you to use the search feature anymore, but I won't help you again either. No team-building advice, no item finding advice, no stats advice. But hey, no more pesky "use the search feature" toward you, personally. You're all done with that. I hope this answer has been to your satisfaction.

Make note, folks. If you ask a question that can be found easily with the search feature, found at
http://forum.audiogames.net/search
and I can easily dig up said answer, I will stop answering all questions about this game from you for good. Maybe others can take my example? Maybe this will get people to do some of their own research?

Remember, if your question really isn't covered with searching, that's fine. If it's a really detailed question that needs an explanation we haven't given or which is confusing, or something else, you don't have to worry about this. I, at least, am all too happy to help you if you're legitimately stuck or if reasonable efforts on your part have yielded no answers.

Frankly, the only people who have to worry are folks like Darren, who first had the audacity to try and report me for telling folks to use the search feature a couple of weeks back, then had the continued audacity to abuse goodwill and not do at least some of their own legwork. Yes, I know I said I'd let that report remain anonymous, but in light of continued questions (most of which could've been answered with searching) I decided to reverse my stance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector