Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Also, it is difficult to walk a person through Eternity Studio, even if, like me, you've done it four times now. That area is big and it's easy to get turned around. I also don't write notes, and don't really feel like going back in there when a lot of the traps are two and three-shot kills no matter what level your team is. In other words, going back in there would cost me time and gold that I don't really want to spend because I've already done it several times. The only incentive in me doing it is if I'm playing the story again, testing the in-game viability of teams and manamon and strategies. Point being, when some of you say things like "I'm stuck in Eternity Studio I'm at the healing machine but where do I go?", it's not that I think you're lazy, it's that I don't want to lead you astray and don't remember a hundred percent of everything. I often keep quiet in cases like that because you're asking a legit question but I can't help you much. I'm hoping someone else will give more detailed instructions, because I can't.

So Catfish, I didn't say I wouldn't help you anymore. That was pointed at Darren.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector