Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Going back to the picture thing, I do think the game could give better instructions. Had I come across it without seeing info on it from this forum first, I would have definitely been left going WTF! Maybe there was a sign or something somewhere that I missed, I don't know, but most other puzzles give people a clue about what they should be doing. This one, just doesn't that I saw.
I certainly hope I'm not one of the ones making others upset by asking questions. I've found search to be very helpful sometimes, but other times it's impossible to guess what keywords people have used. Usually what will happen is I'll search the area I'm in and maybe a special keyword, like picture or laser or music or something. If I'm lucky, I'll find a post with someone else asking what I want to know, and I'll use the go to post link. Then I can read down a few more posts to see if it got answered. Perhaps that might help those having difficulty with finding answers via search. Even then, sometimes keywords are just too vague, or if you don't even know what you're supposed to be doing it's hard to think what to search.
Not sure if this will help anyone but, there you go.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector