Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Speaking personally, Faylen, you have never upset me. Most of your questions have been of the "I legit tried and couldn't figure it out" variety. You may have asked one or two that weren't too hard to find, but it's easier to say that with hindsight, after all. And this is the thing. If you do it once or twice, no big deal. Everyone has questions. Questions are a sign of ignorance but ignorance in and of itself should not be punished. So no, I'm not upset with you at all.
It's the people who are bound and determined to ask the same things over and over that get me annoyed. And the people who take it personally when they're pointed at the search feature.

On the subject of the picture thing in Requia, I partially agree with you. The first picture is a lot simpler than the second, and after a little fiddling I figured it out and got the mechanic. But it's not obvious at all, you're quite right. There is no sign or other hint about it, by the way, so no, you weren't missing something obvious. The one that hung me up, and has caught several other players, is the bit with the flashback at the end of that self-same area, where you're supposed to walk around triggering further flashbacks but your footsteps don't make noise.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector