Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

cmerry wrote:

As I’ve said, sometime in 2019. Nothing more.
@defender, I’ll try to keep what you said in mind. Considering I’m reasonably good friends with the developer of TK, even got help from him with beta testing and some code related things early on in the game’s development, it’s safe to say I herd a lot about TK and it’s downfall, including everything that happened before the code got leaked. I think this largely came down to bad project management, the dev constantly changing his mind on where he wanted to go with it, plus devs being added and removed and colton basically running the show for the mostpart. I used to love TK when I first discovered it in 2017, but I quickly began to hate it as late 2017/ 2018 happened, and just one of the reasons I started bloodbath was to attempt to at least partially bring back the game I loved so much as a 13 / 14 year old.

have to agree with you on the last pat. reviving a simple yet fun game from a few years ago is something that i love, that is why i can't wait for this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector