Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

@56 I guess it depends on what you want your game to be. If you plan on letting players keep their stuff then you will face balancing issues. There will be the players that play 24 hours a day and that have tons of stuff and there will be the occasional player which wont stand a chance against the first group. Eventually you will have a few players that will keep playing untill they lose interest because there's noone that can match their power. I hope you're guessing where I'm heading...
My advice is to leave things as they are, players lose all of the inventory when they die, this makes the game fun for everyone not just for the hoarders.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector