Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

@54
This fucking guy.
When I said straight, I was not referring to a sexual orientation, you stupid fucking jackass. Maybe if you weren't so focused on being a goddamn hero, you wouldn't show your ass like this.
Straight is slang for being alright. Straight, as in not crooked.
Jesus fuck, go take a hike, man.
Your line of thinking is so profoundly stupid that it took seconds for it to dawn on me, so congratulations?
No one on here, least of all me has any problems whatsoever with gay people. If someone saying the word straight automatically makes you think that, you've got some serious issues. I'd pay attention to the guys actually spraying direct vitrial about gay people because you don't know a damn thing about me and I am not going to let some SJW nutjob put words in my mouth.
"blatant" homofobia.
**BLATANT**
Fuck off, dude.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector