Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

@57 Again, if people want to buy the game, I don't care. If I have to constantly worry about hurting someone's feelings by discussing what actually happened, because no one is strong enough to form their own opinion, then I might as well not say anything at all. Also, I'm not even a fan of the series like that, but I at the very least know that little bit that I disclosed.
As far as I'm concerned Assault Freak has a perfectly logical reason for buying the game. He wants to test the accessibility features. Maybe they'll be good and lead to them being in other games. I'd be interested to see what he has to say about them.
But to avoid people trying to paint me as some party pooper asshole piece of shit just for not appreciating being called ignorant and explaining myself, and definitely not appreciating being implicated for "blatant homofobia" (soooooo blatant!!!!! Waaaaaaaa), I'll put a spoiler warning at the beginning of my post. There, everyone will be happy. Or maybe not? Such is life.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector