Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

The entitlement in this thread is amazing... I've personally never played the Last of Us or actually watched mch of it, so I'm not sure if it's going to be one I like. But I'm definitely interested... people can complain, yes. But amidst the complaining, get off your high horse and take a second to realize just how revolutionary this is. For the rest of my thoughts, see Liam's posts, because they pretty much echo what I want to say. I definitely will be picking this one up though, because it will be something new to try and something outside the genre of fighting games that's caught my interest and has the abiliy for me to play it. The one thing I'm curious about is how we will reach the accessibility menu on initial setup, specifically how text-to-speech will be enabled.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector