Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

@45 If you're familiar with this game enough and have seen the leaks and the damage control Naughty Dog did to try and stop those leaks, as well as the horrid working conditions of their staff, you along with other guy I was replying to would understand what I'm talking about.
Basically the game is getting a ton of backlash for killing off a well liked character in the name of pandering to far leftist lunatics, which by itself justifies not purchasing it to any individual but I think working conditions over there justify it even more, personally.
So the person calling me ignorant, is ignorant himself, and I didn't tell anyone they shouldn't buy the game. Personally I think it's kind of funny that I see people here tempted to switch/buy a platform for a game that may or may not have accessibility features, and not to mention the quality of said features. Until someone actually demos it, shelling out hard earned cash for a console for any one game, but especially this game, is kind of stupid, sorry not sorry. And Sony's refund policy is hot garbage, so you can kiss your $60 goodbye, or whatever the sale price will be in the next week after release.. Same thing happened with battlefield V. EA said "don't like it, don't buy it" and people obliged, and then they damage controlled by saying it flopped because of lack of battle royale. Lol, yup, definitely.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector