Paladin of the Sky, complete audio walkthrough

Hi,
As discussed in this topic:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3483 … f-the-sky/
I have produced an audio walkthrough of Paladin of the Sky.
I know I'm not the best commentator in the world, and I certainly don't have studio grade recording equipment, but I hope somebody finds this entertaining and/or helpful.
The link is:
https://cloud.caturria.ca/s/HeXnJL8Kd3SJG9P
This completes the main game, however I will be uploading postgame parts in the coming days.