Re: Paladin of the Sky, complete audio walkthrough

I use Shauna, Lucy and to a lesser extent the rest of the team to whomp the ghosts. I gobble most of my healing pots doing it, but I don't care. By the time I'm done with heaven, I'm around level 55, maybe higher. Thus, Kelly's got Merciless Vengeance, which beats the snot out of her embodiment move and is actually quite an easy scroll.
I often use Simon to take down the assassins in the druggie hideout but I know that isn't necessary; it just gives him a chance to catch up. Stella does it way, way faster though, so that's an optimization. Simon's Black Hole and Eternal Vortex are both easy and do decent damage.
With this strat, I use Cecil to take down Chevern, because Embodiment of Power does considerably more than Embodiment of Selflessness, and off-turn Mass Slaughter (another relatively easy scroll, but a strong one) gives nice damage. Shauna's in no danger of dying while Cecil has to be a bit more careful, but this is the strat I prefer.
I love your Gabriel thing with the null virus, all those coins. But me, I'd pump them into Shauna to make her an even more nasty boss killer. Or Cecil, to bring him up a bit, because he's pretty mean in his own right. Buying level-up herbs...I've never even used one, much less bought one. Stella grinds through random fights so fast once you've got her that she'll passively level the rest of your team for you without any struggle, and then you just steal all her coins and give them to whoever needs them.

I'm totally not dissing your strats, btw. I think this is part of the fun of it. Different people have different ways of doing things. You having Stella as early as possible, and using her against assassins, for instance, definitely speeds stuff up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector