Re: Paladin of the Sky, complete audio walkthrough

Embodiment of righteousness yeah, because it allows me to beet Analytics without having to invest too much extra time in Kelly's levels.
I don't know Lucy/ Simons stuff other than Final Oblivion because I don't use that character for anything other than a few quick knife kills.
I know a couple of Cecil's moves (Demon's Gift and Unending Curse), the former allows me to beet the sanctuary with Cecil's low health and the latter for Tower of Truth. Other than that I don't know the rest of his spells.
For whatever reason, I seem to be able to recall them even after months of not playing the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector