Re: Paladin of the Sky, complete audio walkthrough

Glad you like it.
As for Manamon 2: As testers we were asked to limit sharing of information due to the possibility that we could possess knowledge that the community had not yet discovered. However, I strongly doubt at this point that I know anything that isn't public knowledge, so I will go ahead and ask if there are still reservations with respect to me doing this.
I should make it clear however that I don't have the kind of knowledge that Jayde does. I can competently complete the game from start to finish, however I cannot expertly describe the strengths and weaknesses of several hundred creatures. Nor could I name exact movesets for more than a select few.