Re: Crafting while being blind, can it done?

I just googled how make air dry clay microwave. Here's the first link.

https://whatsupmoms.com/uncategorized/air-dry-clay/

I have no idea if this is one of the recipes in your video, I'm not particularly interested in making my own stuff, at least, not now. Anyway, I'll bet if you google, there are other recipes with microwave directions. You'd want to do some more research in case heating and time changes the properties. If you aren't coming up with anything, let me know and I'll turn my obsessive researching dumbness on it and see what I can come up with.