Re: Crafting while being blind, can it done?

BTW, if you watched that whole video, she says she has something about using a microwave in the description. I will say that at least none of the stuff is toxic, I was a bit surprised that C4H6O2(n) wasn't. That's polyvinyl acetate, the main ingredient in PVA glue. I feel like actual clay, just being a form of earth, is way more straightforward, but if you want to perform amateur chemistry, have a ball.

PVA glue, BTW, is Elmer's in the US. Basically wood/carpenter's glue or school glue, though I'd check to be sure you're getting the right kind of stuff. I'll bet there are other glues and things that wouldn't really be great to cook like that, although you'd hope most crafting glue would be non-toxic, at this point. I wouldn't assume anything though.