Re: a code behind the bible

Bladestorm, both your posts are a great testimony... and my respect goes to you for willing to humble yourself and ask for god's help in dealing with the issues you are dealing with, especially coming from the position of a skeptic. Though sine I come from the same background... I can relate. And I can't really speak about the rapture... I don't know too much about it. But I have some friends who are head over heels for that subject. lol But I agree with pretty much everything else you've said... so no point in echoing it. And it's exactly why Bible study and discernment are so important... because those are the only ways we can truly and honestly understand even some of God's word. And I also echo the sentiment that going from logic to faith can be a huge step... and one that many people don't feel very comfortable taking. Though Thomas, I think you have an interesting point... because for some people, that deeply rooted belief is probably what allows them to do those things. But at the same time, there are too many things that've happened to me personally that I can't atribute to anything but God and thus more evidence to prove my faith is in the right relationship. But the problem for me, and anyone else who says that... is that from a skeptic's point, there's no concrete, sure fire way to prove it, there it can't be possible. And that's exactly what puts atheists and Christians in a deadlock stalemate so often.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector