Re: a code behind the bible

Brian, yep, that was one of my favorite routines of his before I became a christian. I also used to listen to his one about him being a sun worshiper a lot.

Arq, thanks. I appreciate that. In my case it just turned out to be religion, because I couldn't seem to find any other way to do it.

Assault, I agree. I think that we can try to help people as much as we can, but ultimately, you can never force anyone to make a decision, which is what a lot of christians seem to like to do. Preaching at someone and telling them they're going to hell if they don't pick up a bible is just the wrong way to go about things, I think a lot of times that approach can drive people away from God. You've got to be able to adapt to the person you're talking to, just like any other conversation. Even though I've already had some personal blessings, the most I'll do is talk about them, because I remember what it's like to be a non-believer and how hard i t was to step out of my logical comfort zone and throw myself upon God's mercy.

Having said that, if anyone reading this would like any help coming to Christ or understanding the word of God, I'd be more than happy to give it. I am by no means an expert, but I'd like to help out in any way I can. I know many of the people who have responded on this topic are already set in their beliefs, and that's absolutely fine. But just thought I'd toss the offer out there in case someone is only reading and not responding, or something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector