Re: IOS 14 has Inflated My Expectations

My big gripe with Android now is just braille. I love reading braille. Being able to read for myself instead of have a voice pretty directly influence how I feel about something, is pretty amazing. Like, the first few chapters of The Way of Kings, reading it with Voiceover, I wouldn't really catch how Szeth is almost making fun of the Elethy in his descriptions of their ways and such, and how even though he's basically an assassin slave with powers, he does have some humor. With braille, though, I can think for myself. And Android doesn't easily enable that. Oh sure there's braille back, but just like everything google flippantly does, it's not well thought-out, and you have to *download* it. I mean, that leaves deaf-blind people out of it in the first place. Now, I know, iOS you have to pair it, but with Android, it's one more step, and the commands are just non-standard for no reason.

Now, I know, most of you don't care about braille. But it's still important, to me at least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector