Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Leonatar already gets Slash as memory serves, so giving it Chomp actually increases its coverage a bit. It also gets Charge of Fury if you're into that (I'm not). I agree that thematically it could and should get Crunch if it gets Chomp. In fact, in the pokemon franchise, Crunch is a dark-type move, and so is Bite. They weren't that way in gen 1.
Regarding Mondevol, I completely agree with you. Final Thunder is okay (it's a good nuke, and Re-arm band can help with this), but Energy Pulse would have been extremely welcome on this thing.

A few examples I can think of:
Why doesn't Dramegon get Dragon Blast? Instead, it gets Dragon Fang and Draco Breaker.
Why doesn't Oristar get a better special-type wind move?
Why do certain manamon get Mud Ball at such a high level?
Why does Dormanoid get Chilly Wind?

I could go on - and have - for a long, long time, but I won't bother. The game is kind of busted. This is why I play it trying to make it more difficult.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector