Re: I'm done.

Brad,

Just take care of yourself. This thread has meandered quite a bit to the point where I don't even know what it is about anymore. But the gist, I think, is that this forum isn't a good fit for you right now. I'm not saying "Go away, no one wants you here." But I think it's fair to say that the only reason I keep coming back is because I try not to take this place too seriously, beyond sympathizing or empathizing with those of you who have it harder than I do, and beyond figuring out how to kill damned shamblers. smile Point is, the only way I've managed to keep coming back is by not taking it too seriously, and that isn't something everyone can do. If you can't, then this place probably isn't good for you now. If I ever get to that point, I'll probably just stop posting or reading, though. I wouldn't feel the need to fart on my way out the door. smile Admittedly I'm trying to be funny, but I think it's a good analogy as well. That fart is only going to smell bad for a short time, and when it's all gone, the community won't really have changed for having done it. If you want to fix this place, then the way to do it is to push for serious change while you're there, and while you have the energy to do some of the work.