Re: I'm done.

Oh sure, I disappear for months or even years at a time as well, and there's really nothing wrong with doing so. Though in my case it wasn't necessarily because the endless drama, still it's completely understandable if you can't deal with it anymore and if its in your best interest, as well as that of the other users of the site, to leave.

What I don't get, however, is why there seem to be so many people who want to leave with fireworks. But perhaps its because they made contributions to the site and feel they owe the public an explanation for not being around anymore, which is understandable. Still, however, I would've probably just limited it to one message and called it a day.

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really around for any of the drama pertaining to unauthorized forks, although I read some of it back, and overall that does seem to be a lot nastier than what we've had these last couple of weeks, but perhaps it's just me.