Re: Last of Us II Tips and Tricks Guide

Both your observations are correct, and can't be dealt with. The system is the way it is. Items that aren't picked up will appear in your scan again, and they all have the same sound except for height distinguishable pitch changes. The only one that's different is one for quote special items end quote, but I still don't know exactly what that means. lol But all my gripes aside, Naughty Dog have definitely done a huge job with this game, and I love it. It's not perfect, but it's far more of a start than we've ever had before and I'm grateful to them for what we did get. Everything has to start somewhere, and the first implementation is never an easy one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector