Re: potentially accessible ios game, untold rpg

Hi,
I prefer swiping around a screen rather than exploring to find things.
Think of swiping like a menu.
The first icon will almost always be the back button, at the top left. From there, swiping right will lead you to the heading of he screen you're on, for instance, inventory. Swiping from there could then lead to things such as the head, body, arms etc.
I'm a totally blind person and I find path of adventure one of my favourites. I can't see what text is highlighted.
Another app to try would be: Choice of Games, and Hosted Games. These have some free adventures, like Choice of The Dragon. In that app, you get: the back button, the game's title, and a show stats button, always, consistently, per game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector