Re: potentially accessible ios game, untold rpg

Hey if you can get it to the point where its possible to progress through the game with a screen reader and important buttons are properly labeled, that's enough for me. Doesn't have to be perfect. smile

Its OK if things are listed backwards. We're used to feeling and swiping around to learn the layout of the screen. Indeed I was already able to make sence of what was there, just some things needed labeling I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector