Re: potentially accessible ios game, untold rpg

You could do what A Dark Room does and have a help button, explaining where each element is on the screen. This was great because this method meant I could tap on the screen where I wanted to go, using the help file's instructions, and more often than not I'd find the thing I was looking for as well. so if you mention about things being from the bottom to the top, I'm sure people will start looking at the bottom of the screen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : insats via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector