Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Short answer: no.
Conspiracy theories are just that. Conspiracy theories.

Viruses don't care about economies or political affiliations.

It is possible, if unlikely, that this virus was made in a lab, and far -less likely still that it was released on purpose.

This wasn't done in order to fuck with the 2020 election. that's an extremely America-centric theory, for one thing. For another, Covid-19 hasn't fucked with the 2020 election; Trump did that all by himself. Look up the Woodward tapes and you'll see what I mean.

Covid-19 appears to be slowing down in most places, and pretty much everybody is tired of it to one degree or another, but we don't have a vaccine yet, and we don't have adequate protections in place to facilitate everything just going back to normal. Until we have those things, it would be irresponsible to pretend that we've beaten this thing when we haven't.

I repeat: viruses don't care about economies or political affiliation.