Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

@2: the answer to your question is yes, as it continues to happen so many times. Will a country kill thousands of its people for its goals? Roflmao yes hahaha! In fact, Russia killed 3m of its people in WWII... by allowing for a war to take place that was fought by soldiers from its country, who were citizens. Every other country has done so as well.
As for conspiracy theories, they're so dumb. I never listen to them. I always think: a conspiracy should at worst be ignored, and at best be investigated; though never believed. Like we could go over theories all day long, or as long as we can imagine them, but you literally should not be telling people shit based on a hunch backed by shit tons of confirmation bias.