Re: Setting up Slay The Spire accessibility.

Huh. Well, in theory, I have everything set up, but launching mts_steam.cmd brings up a window, that goes away, then nothing happens. Things I did.

1. Bought Slay The Spire. Random question, do you get music, or do you have to buy the sound track for that? I assume you have to buy it, but I figured I'd ask before just spending money I might not have to.

2. A window popped up telling me it was installing Slay. According to the article on using Steam I was supposed to be able to see things in this, but none of NVDA's review modes gave me a thing, yes I added the -no-dwrite switch. I hit enter just in case and waited for a bit. i switched to Steam and as far as I can tell it thinks I have the game, when I clicked on it I got a play button/link.

3. Went into the workshop and subscribed to Say The Spire, Mod The Spire, and Base Mod.

4. Closed Steam, just because. Ran mts_steam.cmd. Like I said, I got a thing that popped up saying "window", that went away, and nothing happened.

I'll have my wife take a look at it at some point, though I don't know if she'll see anything, that windows went by pretty quick. Everything should be in the default locations. Do I need to run the game first and enable mods? I wasn't really clear how to do that, I get how to move around in Mod The Spire, but not how to get it to come up in the first place. I'm sure I'm just missing something basic.