Re: Setting up Slay The Spire accessibility.

Man, sorry for the triple! I feel like this game hates me.

I set up Text. Everything reads, great! But I can't play any cards. I google. I find out it's some sort of bug with controllers. My controller's unplugged but I thought maybe having Say enabled was a problem. So I disabled it.

So I tell it to start. I get to the character selection screen. I can select ironclad or thesilent. If I type one of those in, I get no new choices. So I have no idea how to continue, since neither start nor continue do anything. I also have a feeling I still won't be able to play any cards. If anybody has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. This would be a cool game, if I could actually get it to work.

At this point, I wonder if I have to get rid of everything and reinstall from scratch. I'm also kind of wondering about Say. Apparently suddenly not being able to play any cards is some sort of issue when using a controller, and the only thing you can do to fix it, that I've seen, is save and quit and run the game again. That's why I thought maybe disabling Say would do something, if it made the game think there was a controller present. But apparently not. I sure hope somebody has an idea so I can play this thing, with a controller or without. It sounds amazing and I doubt Steam gives refunds, not that I want one, I want to play this cool game damn it!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector