Re: Setting up Slay The Spire accessibility.

OK, never mind, at least with that last post. I've figured out how to get it working. Now I have a controller issue. I'm using some sort of Logitech rumble pad. The buttons in the diamond, 1-4 or what would be X Y A and B on an X-Box controller I think, seem to be working. The directional pad seems to be working. However, both joysticks do nothing whatsoever, so far as I can tell, and I'm not sure about the left and right trigger buttons either.

Any tips on figuring out what's going on? I could just spend some more money and buy an X-Box controller I guess. But if I don't have to, I'd rather not. Plus I don't see why parts of the controller should work, but not others. That makes me wary of just throwing up my hands and dropping money on another controller.

I'll probably end up installing Text just so I don't have to have a controller with me to play, in case I'm out somewhere or put it away somewhere and don't feel like getting it or whatever. But being able to play with a controller sounds pretty cool. I did manage to pick the only map choice and start fighting something. I moved through cards but I don't think I actually picked anything, so my turns did nothing.

I did manage to move around to things, using the directional pad. The monster, a jaw worm I think, had its HP and aggression and all read, but for me it just said "ironclad". I assume I'd use the right stick at that point to move up and down through my stats, but since the sticks aren't working, well ...

Anyway, thanks for the help so far. I checked out Liam playing it last night which is what made me decide to get it, looks like a pretty cool game, and I know the basics work, so I didn't waste my money. I just have to actually figure out how to play it now, well, and get Say fully working and install Text and figure that out I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector