Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi,

@Dark, I love that your lady is so into Wheel of time she has a flame of Tarvalloan pendant and an  Aes Sedai ring, that’s awesome. shame you can’t find a green Aja Shawl though, you would think with all the fan merchandise that  someone would have thought of making and selling them. Actually, just talking Wheel of time, last month I brought the Unfettered and Unfettered 3, which are a set of short stories by various authors. One of the main reasons for buying the books were that both contain a short story which were deleted scenes from the Wheel of time series. I’ve read the first Unfettered book, the wheel of time deleted scene in that one is about 30 minutes long. , but I’m really looking forward to the wheel of time story in Unfettered 3, as its meant to  be about 3 hours long and the better of the two (or so I’ve been told), its set in the ways and  is  meant to be read by Michael Kramer and Kate reading, which the first one wasn’t which was a shame. looking forward to reading it though and getting just a tiny bit more wheel of time  in my life  smile

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector