Re: Important moderation message, please read

I think people are rather over reacting here.

@Roro, it is not about getting in trouble with the   authorities. We discourage audio game cracks for the above stated reasons  which has nothing to do with copywrite or anything else, it's to do with supporting developers. I have known developers utterly quit  because their stuff was being pirated more often than it was bought.

As I said, the pm system isn't gone for good, it is just that I do feel some actions need considdering sinse this is the third time someone has asked me for cracks over pm and  I am not certain how much of that behaviour goes on otherwise, short of reading everyone's messages. This is not a perminant solution, pm's are not gone for good, they are just out until we can think of a way of minimizing their   miss use.

As to   Mike-tan, I did exchange several pms and made  absolutely certain that he wanted the full version  of zero site without paying. That is just not acceptable. I did considder that he might not have read the rules,  which is why he got a miner ban of two months rather than longer, however to be honest if a person has good enough English to be on this forum, they should have good enough English to understand "no piracy of audiogames"  It is not as if that is hidden.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector