Re: Important moderation message, please read

Regardless of the other points raised on this topic, many of them valid and from both sides, I'm not sure I'm very happy with my voice being redacted on this forum, even if only in PMs. Suppose I had PMs when you shut them down? People wishing to reach me should, of course, always prefer email for the usual well-known reasons on these forums, but I'm sure the moderators of this forum wouldn't want to prohibit communication among innocent people, even if accidentally or as a side-effect of a ban on less welcome forms of conversation. You should consider yourselves immunised against the consequences of merely carrying messages between people, much as a communications provider is, especially for messages intended to be private, and restrict your moderation to the public portions of the forums, where the public good is expected to be upheld for the benefit of everybody. And to be clear, I think that the job the mods do is most awesome and is to be commended for kee ping this forum on track and civilised; we just wouldn't have such a great community without them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector