Re: Important moderation message, please read

@Dark: while I respect your desire to protect developers from pirates/crackers, ultimately laws follow people and not the other way around, and people don't expect to be presumed guilty. JMO, but imposing limits on the way people use the forum for any reason that is not clearly a problem is not respectful. I hope that whatever you decide to do will not have any noticeable impact on the way people use PMs, that it will be transparent, and that it will be easily justified. I'm still personally of the opinion that the best you can do is discourage people, but that's just my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector