Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi Dark,

I did something similar with buffy, I found a website which gave a really detailed transcription of the episode and although I didn’t read it whilst watching the episode I’d often read it afterwards if I knew there was a fair bit of finer detail shown only visually (it came in really handy for the silent episode where they all had no voices! Definitely not helpful when watching without audio description hahaha(. The website doesn’t work any longer,I can’t remember what it was called  as once the website stopped working I removed it from my favourites. Due to enjoying buffy so much I’ve always thought about giving Angel a watch, but like I said lack of audio description always put me off a little, but if you’ve got the transcriptions in text format and are happy sharing them with me that would be awesome and I could give the show a watch, I’ve sent you a  PM with my details.

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector