Re: frustrated with blindness (read post if you want context)

Camlorn, actually you  would be surprised how durable the ambutech foldable canes are. That thing has been  I was crossing a parking lot with a sighted friend, and we had thought this guy was waiting, but he  accelerated when we were half across, and one wheel of the car completely ran over the cane, and then he reversed and ran over it again. But surprisingly this defect was basically fully correctable with a hammer, even though it was bent halfway. I mean some of the joints required alot of pull to pull out, but it was very much usable.
As for braille, noone ever taught me underlining or italics or any of the other forms of formating, it was just a teacher telling everyone that a paragraph in braille had to start with two blank spaces. So I ended up learning formatting through my own research and reading guides for academic work. The other problem with braille is that contracted braille people may eventually forget what contractions mean, this might happen in nonorthographic languages like English. This obviously wouldn't be a problem in Turkish for example, where words are spelled the way you say them. I am really curious though how braille's limited code works out for Japanese kanji or  Chinese writing which have more than 64 symbols.
Jayde again, noone is dancing circles around me at all. The example I gave is rellevent. Arguments can be iether explicitly stated or infered. It could be infered from what Camlorn said that people with some vision would benefit from blindness training, even though they may have some vision. So to point out the flaw in this, I  gave an example of another sense that is reduced in most people after a certain age. This was a valid example to challenge this statement with.