Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

@Luel, good to know, while I've found various ingredients I haven't seen alchemy as a more general activity as yet, probably just not quite got far enough in the game.

I also noticed the power search option when looking through the journal, but while I have found some options to learn new powers, I haven't acquired any as yet, mostly because the ones I've seen to learn are class specific powers that don't suit a pure warrior as much, though as I gather stealing monster powers becomes quite a major thing I can see the point.