Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

@Luel, good to know, I didn't quite get far enough to investigate alchemy, though I did find various items, and while I saw the power search function I haven't had chance to use it yet.
I've updated the db description with that information, and also mentioned Defender's tips about using Jaws' Placemaker function.

I have asked in the topic about the complete CoC mod whether the items from Giacomo are still available in the game and how otherwise complete the game is. If it is indeed complete, or even mostly complete, I'll give it another go and see if I can bring down Lethice before I dive into the second game, ---- much as I did find Kait the cat girl rather cute big_smile.