Re: dumb warnings?

To be honest I disagree on the necessity of those warnings Tom, not because people aren't that stupid, but because really there shouldn't be such a big deal made of all this suing business, it has gotten way out of hand.

My personal favourite moron story was the one of the man in the copper bottomed boat who went boating during a thunder storm. One of his sons who were there at the time suggested the chap should head in towards shore, where upon he replied "no it's fine" then stood up next to the mast, stretched out his arms and said "come on god! let me have it" ---- and god did!

I never heard there was any legal issue attached to the story but it still amuses me for the level of stupidity on display.