Re: dumb warnings?

Well Cx2, that was my point, though I do think at least in Britain changes aren't impossible sinse British Judges aren't exactly the most tolerant of people, (my brother meets them regularly and is eventually aiming to become one and he certainly isn't), and some of the stupider law suits from the states would in Britain likely result in the person bringing them being charged with contempt of court and possibly fined for wasting the court's time.

There have also been several reports to the House of Lords over the past few years saying the hole suing culture is going too far, so I don't think some regulatory legislation about the suing insanity is out of the question in the future, particularly with how sick of it people (especially in the public services), are getting of having to constantly cover their backs in case somebody gets sue happy.

This might not of course be true of the states, sinse I know for a fact the process of passing or chang ing legislation over there, and indeed the legal system generally is rather different, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some changes in Britain at some point before things get too extreme.