Re: dumb warnings?

@Guitarman, the warnings on medical drugs are there for a reason, sinse overdosing or taking in the wrong way in those circumstances could cause major illness or even death, so I don't see those sorts of warnings in the same category as your dealing with something which most people won't have an inherent knolidge of, ie, correct proportions of a given drug, it's no different from getting a prescription from your Doctor stating what dose of something you need to take.

@Sebby, I agree companies have a responsability, but "within reason" is the optimum phrase. As you said yourself, I often don't believe these warnings have much to do with what is reasonable so much as they are concerned only with the company not getting sued, which is not the best mentalityy. For example, it always amuses me that the only products that have braille labels on the high street are medical drugs of one sort or another, ---- and cleaning products like Bleach which coul d be dangerous if swallowed. So, if your a blind person, you can't tell what food or drink you have in the house, but you can find all the dangerous stuff, ---- maybe I should go on hunger strike and then sue Hines baked beans for not labelling their tins "All I could find in my cupboard were inedible things!" big_smile.