Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hi,
I'm very glad to see that things are looking up for you. I have my own thoughts on religion, good ones though put it this way, I think God does exist in some form, but I have some different views. In fact I seem to recall on twitter being surprised that we had kind of similar views in terms of it not being as strict as people make out to be.
Good luck on your future endeavours and thanks for the cool games that you found, and good discussions too. Yes, I did just say that, because you made some good points on this forum. I can't quite remember any off the top of my head, but I do definitely remember enjoying reading your posts.