Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

Hi Dark,

Thanks for the recommendation. I've actually read The Screwtape Letters, it's a pretty good book. I've read other christian fiction that says that gaming is not bad in and of itself, and I completely agree with that. Unfortunately, just like other vices in life such as drinking, it takes either self-disciplin or a naturally relaxed disposition toward those activities, and again unfortunately, I have neither of those things. Gaming completely colored my life. It was always, when will I get to play next? or, I hope this is over soon so I can get back to mudding. It colored my entire reality. Our world sucks, I wish it was more like the worlds in these games. I'm sure that's probably some kind of a psychological disorder and that most people do not have these problems, lol.

Most recently, I remember many a drunken hour spent playing emulated games since I don't have any of the older consoles anymore, or playing old games I still do h ave. Lots of Clay Fighters, haha. Then getting bored and going on one of my notorious drunken rampages, which was fun for noone involved, including me.

I'm looking to get rid of my gaming gear, so if anyone would like a PS3, PSP, gameboy advance or original gameboy for very cheap, please contact me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks for all the positive responses, and God bless you all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector