Re: My life of gaming: A closing chapter

hello patrick,

I know you a little and i have never noticed you had these problems before. I am not believing in the lord. but that will not say i will never believe in him. I am raised with the lessons i should respect the lord in any case. and i am also thinking of him and i feel the greatest respect for him. I think i love him for a certain part. i am battling with myself at this still. believe or don't believe yet. i don't know.

But it is sad to hear you're going to leave us. but i respect your decission. from my view as a non believer i agree on the part that the lord is more important than gaming. you are true. i don't want to lay down my games yet. but when i start to love the lord even more i probably will lay them down as well. or i will love the lord and continue playing the games. i don't know what the lord has in store for me.

We can keep contact on skype my friend. bless you patrick and good luck in whatever you're going to do in life. and when you ever get the feeling of turning back to the strange blindies and visually impaired people of this forum, i and many others here i think will welcome you back.

take care and keep contact.

Greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector