Re: Japanese games Translation projects

Hi.
Translating Japanese games is an extremely hard job. There are a lot of walls; complicated environment needed to be prepared, scrambled translations, and difficulty for dealing with strings contains numbers or other paramaters which changes every time.
Japanese games that officially supports translation is BK2 only right now. Actually, I once abandoned the translation of BK3 since it had become much more huge and complicated than expected. These titles(Including BK series and other Japanese games) are very difficult to translate without modifying source code or building a kind of translation program by the developer.
Personally, I'm very busy with school now. I'm preparing for entrance exam of univercity, having to study hard since it's very difficult. I won't have enough time to maintain my games or projects after April.
After ending the exam, if the result was good, I want to restart my projects. Translating my existing game is include d in the projects.
I'm going to create a small-group beta team, and work on the translations. The job beta team members will do is to correct English errors or make the expressions realer after I translate the strings. All strings will be able to be modified by editing a simple text file encoded by UTF-8, meaning all team members can edit the file without having to change system locale setting.
This may need a long time, and it cannot be started right now, but I think it isn't so bad.
How does everyone think about this?