Re: Are these kind of behaviours weird and/or childish?

Well firstly, no it isn't wrong to like stuff from before you were born, indeed if anyone held this idea they'd be a pretty pathetic uncultured person given that out of everything written, recorded or played  by the human race the actual amount in the past 10 or 20 or however many years the person had been alive would be just plane tiny.
Heck, the other day my dad and I were watching The Sunmakers, an episode of Doctor who from 1977, about six years before my birth, and finding it awsome! I've also seen films from the 1950's, and am a big fan of light operas produced in the late 1880's, not to mention lots of music written even earlier, so hay!

As to videos, oh these annoying fat cats must have their money, the scum! Harry potter shouldn't be hard to find on dvd however sinse it was a very popular film series, indeed I bet you wouldn't need to go to amazon but could get it in a shop wherever you are.

There might eve n be an audio described copy kicking around somewhere, although I don't know much about that sinse I don't tend to pick up audio described films without the pictures.

Personally however, I would first recommend reading all the books as the films were never as good as the books, indeed even my favourite of them, Prisoner of Ascaban, ---- no shiny Chris columbus turning Hogwarts into Disney lan but still with the magic of John Williams an with a fairly coherent plot, is only a shadow of what is in the book.

Btw, I've taken the Anwic castle harry potter tour sinse up here in the Northeast of England is where they did a lot of the filming and have seen the womping willow up close, and done broomstick training which was fun. The hilarious thing is my mum's gide dog clearly thought the mini broomstick was hers, so we have a wonderful photo of Zia sitting with a broom stick in her mouth :.